Welcome Woodlands Lifestyle Magazine readers! I’m so glad you’re here.
“Family is not an important thing. IT’S EVERYTHING.” ~Michael J. Fox
Do any of the following sound familiar?
I have hundreds of cell phone pictures of my daughter, my son, my grandchildren, my dogs. However, I don’t have a single, recent portrait that includes all of us.
I keep meaning to update our family portrait but don’t know where to start.
I understand how it feels. You’re always busy and your to-do list keeps getting longer!
You have honest intentions of scheduling a portrait session, but something that “seems to be more important” always pops up.
I can help!
Lenora made me feel beautiful and comfortable
I was initially concerned about getting my picture taken because I had gained weight. I thought I wouldn’t like them. However, the complete opposite occurred. During the session, Lenora made me feel beautiful and comfortable. She directed us into poses that resulted in the best pictures!
3 Easy Steps to having gorgeous
portraits of your family that you’ll treasure for a lifetime!
Step 1: Style Consultation
- Held in the comfort of your home.
- Time for your children to show off their favorite toy & your dogs to get to know me.
- We talk about your style and decorating preferences.
Step 2: Portrait Session
- Let the fun begin!
- Custom tailored for your family.
- Casual, not rushed.
Step 3: Ordering Session
- Your place or mine.
- Slideshow presentation.
- Technology that allows us to view your images on your walls; no guesswork required.
- Couch decoration
- Quality frames that match your style
- Perfect choice for large wall areas
- Multiple portraits allow you to highlight members of your family
- Eye candy for the table
- Can’t decide? Get them all!
*** All products are made with archival quality materials. ***
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not thrilled with your portrait experience and images, I will give you your money back.
She made the process so easy
My favorite part of the session was working with Lenora! She made the process so easy and comfortable. Her professional yet personable approach made the entire process very enjoyable. I am so pleased with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want an updated family portrait but I don't know what type of artwork I want. Can you help?
Yes, I can. When we meet for the Design Consultation, I meet you at your home so we can discuss your options. I’ll show you samples & explain the benefits. My service starts with the very first phone call and continues long past the delivery & installation of your products. I’m here for you every step of the way.
I would love to have our dogs included in our family portrait but they're not trained. Is that a problem?
Nope! I often work with rescue animals that have limited knowledge of basic commands. Sure, knowing commands such as sit, stay, and lay down are helpful, but they aren’t required.
Do you schedule portrait sessions on the weekends?
Yes, I do! I hold sessions on 2-3 Saturday mornings a month.
I'm not comfortable letting my dog off leash. Is this a problem?
Not at all! As a matter of fact, I require leashes at all times when out in public. It’s a safety thing. But don’t worry. When I process your favorite images, the leash will be removed and no one will be the wiser. It’ll be our little secret.
How do I choose a location?
You have a couple of options: outdoors or studio. For outdoor portraits, we can use a favorite park or your yard. I also enjoy photographing in urban areas like Market Street in The Woodlands. For studio portraits, my residential studio is located near the intersection of I-45N & Rayford Rd/Sawdust exit just 2 exits south of The Woodlands mall.
Do you take portraits of dogs by themselves?
Absolutely! Our furbabies mean the world to us yet their life is way too short. Helping you create artwork that showcases their personality and naturally good looks would be my honor.
Top 3 reasons to contact me today:
1. It’s easy! I have a system that allows me to guide you through the entire process. We design the session that’s perfect for you and your family.
2. It’s fun! Portrait sessions don’t have to be stressful. We’ve already met at the Design Consultation and I’ve had the opportunity to meet your kids, dogs, spouse, etc. We’re friends by the time the session comes along.
3. It’s important! Our family and pets are our life. They all have their special place in our hearts. Portraits provide us a way to enjoy our memories together for a lifetime.
Ready to take the first step? Click the button below to schedule a call. You can tell me what you’re looking for and we’ll discuss how I can help!
Tomorrows are not a guarantee.
Avoid regret and schedule today!
All Images © 2014 - 2023 Lenora Stein Photography, LLC