Fall Family Portrait Experience
Helping busy professionals create art featuring the ones they love most.
“Family is not an important thing. IT’S EVERYTHING.” ~Michael J. Fox
Do either of the following sound familiar?
1) I keep meaning to update our family portrait but I simply don’t have the time.
2) I have thousands of cell phone pictures but not a single, recent portrait that includes all of us.
I understand how it feels.
You’re always busy and your to-do list keeps getting longer!
You have honest intentions of scheduling a portrait session, but something that “seems to be more important” always pops up.
I can help!
Your Fall Family Portrait Experience includes:
🍁 In-home Style Consultation
Held in the comfort of your home, this meeting provides us the opportunity to discuss what to wear, the location of the session, and most importantly, your kids & pups get to meet me. This allows us to become friends before the camera comes out.
🍁 Outdoor Portrait Session
Let the fun begin! We’ve selected the perfect location and your family looks amazing. I’ll provide posing assistance for the humans & attention-grabbing noises for the fur-babies.
🍁 In-home Ordering Appointment
Approximately 7-10 days after your session, we’ll meet at your home to view your images, select your favorites & decorate your walls with beautiful artwork featuring the ones you love most.
🍁 Delivery & Installation
Yes, I make deliveries! Just another way to save you time.
Lenora made me feel beautiful and comfortable
I was initially concerned about getting my picture taken because I had gained weight. I thought I wouldn’t like them. However, the complete opposite occurred. During the session, Lenora made me feel beautiful and comfortable. She directed us into poses that resulted in the best pictures!
3 Easy Steps to having gorgeous
portraits of your family that you’ll treasure for a lifetime!
Step 1: Style Consultation
- Held in the comfort of your home.
- Time for your children to show off their favorite toy & your dogs to get to know me.
- We talk about your style and decorating preferences.
Step 2: Portrait Session
- Let the fun begin!
- Custom tailored for your family.
- Casual, not rushed.
Step 3: Ordering Session
- Your place or mine.
- Slideshow presentation.
- Technology that allows us to view your images on your walls; no guesswork required.
- Couch decoration
- Quality frames that match your style
- Perfect choice for large wall areas
- Multiple portraits allow you to highlight members of your family
- Eye candy for the table
- Can’t decide which image is your favorite? Get them all!
*** All products are made with archival quality materials. ***
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
She made the process so easy
My favorite part of the session was working with Lenora! She made the process so easy and comfortable. Her professional yet personable approach made the entire process very enjoyable. I am so pleased with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
I would love to have our dogs included in our family portrait but they're not trained. Is that a problem?
Nope! I often work with rescue animals that have limited knowledge of basic commands. Sure, knowing commands such as sit, stay, and lay down are helpful, but they aren’t required.
I'm not comfortable letting my dog off leash. Is this OK?
Not at all! As a matter of fact, I require leashes at all times when out in public. It’s a safety thing. But don’t worry. When I process your favorite images, the leash will be removed and no one will be the wiser. It’ll be our little secret.
Do you take portraits of dogs by themselves?
Absolutely! Our furbabies mean the world to us yet their life is way too short. Helping you create artwork that showcases their personality and naturally good looks would be my honor.
Do you schedule portrait sessions on the weekends?
Yes, I do! I hold sessions on 1-2 Saturday mornings a month.
I want an updated family portrait but I don't know what type of artwork I want. Can you help?
Yes, I can. When we meet for the Design Consultation, I meet you at your home so we can discuss your options. I’ll show you samples & explain the benefits. My service starts with the very first phone call and continues long past the delivery & installation of your products. I’m here for you every step of the way.
How do I choose a location?
You have a couple of options: outdoors or studio. During your discovery call, I’ll help you select the best place for you and your dog.
Top 3 reasons to contact me today:
1. It’s easy! I have a system that guides you through the entire process. We design the session that’s perfect for you and your family.
2. It’s fun! Portrait sessions don’t have to be stressful. We’ve already met at the Design Consultation and I’ve had the opportunity to meet your kids, dogs, spouse, etc. We’re friends by the time the session comes along. Most importantly, we have a plan!
3. It’s important! Our family and pets are our life. They all have their special place in our hearts. Portraits provide us a way to enjoy our memories together for a lifetime.
Ready to take the first step? Click the button below to schedule a call. You can tell me what you’re looking for and we’ll discuss how I can help!
Tomorrows are not a guarantee.
Avoid regret and schedule your family portrait session today!